First Radio Show Recap

6:41 AM Astrid Hersey 0 Comments

Well, it wasn't all smooth sailing, but it sure was fun. After John Lott called in for a brief discussion of his new book, Freedomnomics, I interviewed my partner in crime from the Sacramento office, Damien Schiff. Damien and I discussed the bald eagle delisting that was made final last week, as well as a SCOTUS opinion issued on Monday restricting the power of the Endangered Species Act: National Association of Home Builders v. EPA.

Then, I spent some time talking about the SCOTUS decision in the schools cases: Parents Involved in Community Schools v. Seattle School District (the most important case in 50 years dealing with racial discrimination and perhaps the longest opinion ever at an mind-and ass-numbing 185 pages).

Finally, I discussed my future plans for Sonya's Gotta Scream LIVE on KITZ 1400 every Saturday from 9-11, PDT. I am open to any and all suggestions and will actually put the good ones to use.

I can hardly wait to see where this goes - I hope you enjoy the journey.

0 comments: